Turnkey Hockey Pitch ConstructionThe advent of artificial turf has seen the sport of hockey undergo a significant transformation in recent years – and for the better! Players are reported to enjoy the game much more and spectators get to see a faster pace of play because of the special properties that only an artificial sports surface can offer. Such is the impact on the sport that at the 2008 Beijing Olympics artificial pitches were used for the Olympic hockey tournament.
From within our international network, we have supplied many artificial hockey pitches and our success derives from the following key factors:
• Product manufactured to meet the requirements of the FIH (Federation of International Hockey) and BS 7044 Part 4
• An appropriate range of surface options that meets the needs of our clients including sand filled and sand dressed playing surfaces
• Hockey GameExtensive experience in the construction of hockey pitches to FIH standards
• Ongoing research and dialogue with hockey coaches and players
• Collaboration with some of Europe’s premier consultants involved with hockey pitch construction
• We can supply a custom specification if required.
Here at Monimichelle Sports Facility Construction Limited we take pride in a strong familiarity with the key issues that concern hockey players and coaches today. This combined with strenuous efforts to ensure that our products meet the highest standards required by the sport , means that your next hockey pitch is in truly capable hands.